Our NCHS Bands Staff and Band Booster Association welcome your marching band to the 12th Annual NCHS Marching Classic! Our many helpful volunteers are ready to make this 2018 NCHS Marching Classic a wonderful experience. We are also pleased to provide the following amenities:
- Benedictine University Sports Complex Stadium with artificial playing (marching!) surface.
- Instrument repair station provided by Ellman’s Music located near the band warm up field
- First Aid Station staffed by medical professionals
- Updates due to weather will be communicated by email and the REMIND App (see information letter for details)
- Live Video Stream provided by TheCube.com (see information letter for details)
- Water stations provided at multiple sites throughout the venue for your students and staff.
- Full stadium concessions provided by Benedictine University
- ATM (located in the Krasa Center)
- Ticket Sales – Open 9 am day of event. Online ticket sales through 9/20/18. Please note that all ticket sales are final.
- Spirit Wear will be sold on day of event. If your students or families pre-ordered spirit wear (TBA) it will be available at the Spirit Wear area. Cash and credit card accepted.
- If you have not yet submitted your registration fees, we would greatly appreciate taking care of that. If you need an invoice, please let us know and we will draft one for you upon request. Fees for field show are $200 and fees for MPC are $40. If you are competing in both performances, you are welcome to include both fees on one check, if possible.
- Please note that band directors and staff will not be allowed access to the press box area (see information letter for details)
For all of the detailed logistics information please see the 2018 Marching Classic – Information letter for participating Band Directors