Our NCHS Bands Staff and Band Booster Association welcome your marching band to the 11th Annual NCHS Marching Classic! Our many helpful volunteers are ready to make this 2017 NCHS Marching Classic a wonderful experience. We are also pleased to provide the following amenities:
- Director’s Hospitality Area at the Volunteer Check-in Station by the baseball fields across from Concessions. Please note that band directors and staff will not be allowed access to the press box area (see information letter for details)
- Benedictine University Sports Complex Stadium with artificial playing (marching!) surface.
- Exhibition performance by the North Central College Cardinal Marching Band under the direction of Dr. Sean Kelley
- Instrument repair station provided by Ellman’s Music located near the band warm up field
- First Aid Station staffed by medical professionals
- Updates due to weather will be communicated by the REMIND App (see information letter for details)
- Live Video Stream provided by TheCube.com (see information letter for details)
- Water stations provided at multiple sites throughout the venue for your students and staff.
- Full stadium concessions provided by Benedictine University
- ATM (located in the Krasa Center)
- Spirit Wear will be sold on day of event. If your students or families pre-ordered spirit wear it will be available at the Spirit Wear table.
- Please note that anyone performing after the 2nd break, we’ve extended that break by 15 minutes to give our judges a full 30 minute break. Everyone please double check your times as you may have shifted 15 minutes forward or backwards.
- If you have not yet submitted your registration fees, we would greatly appreciate taking care of that. If you need an invoice, please let us know and we will draft one for you upon request. Fees for field show are $200 and fees for MPC are $40. If you are competing in both performances, you are welcome to include both fees on one check, if possible.
For all of the detailed logistics information please see the 2017 Marching Classic – Information letter for participating Band Directors