A charity “friend-raiser” for band parents and band fans to benefit all NCHS band students
Thank you to all who made the 6th Annual Trivia Night a GREAT SUCCESS!
2018 General Info and Tickets
Not a trivia whiz? No worries! Its all in good fun and for a great cause. Invite your family and friends and sign up as a group of 8 players. Be sure to collaborate on a fun table theme! Food and costumes to match your theme will make the evening a night to remember. You may even win a door prize for the best theme! If you’re flying solo, we will assign you to a table and you will have a team to compete with but the more, the merrier so bring someone along if you can. Doors will open at 7 pm to allow time to set up table decorations and food.
- Food will be provided by you and your team that fits your theme.
- Cash bar will be available for purchasing drinks during the evening.
- Available beverages include soft drinks, well drinks, domestic beer, and wine.
- Great silent auction items available and 60/40 raffle!
Tickets on sale by
- completing the online order form and returning payment by 1/24/18
- printing, completing and mailing or dropping off a ticket order form and payment as indicated until 1/24/18 or whenever we sell out the event.
- Tickets are available by pre-sale only; no tickets will be available at the door.
Save money by buying your tickets early:
- $30/person ($240 for table of 8) for tickets purchased in December 2017
- $35/person ($280 for table of 8) for tickets purchased in January 2018
Click here for more information!
Frequently Asked Questions:
But… I’m not very good at trivia!
This is more about having fun, not competing. Each table of 8 is a team. You and 7 of your friends, family, or fellow band parents can sign up as a group.
What if I don’t have a group of 8?
That’s ok! Sign up and we will form a group for you!
What else do I need to know?
Table Theme: Prior to the event, each team will come up with a theme for their table and prepare table decorations, food and attire. For example, a possible theme is football so your team can wear Bears jerseys and your table can be set up for a tailgate party. Be sure to come at 7p.m. to decorate your table! Have fun with this… and remember there is a prize for the best themed table!
Please remember to bring your table theme snacks and dinner as no food will be sold at the event. Bring cash for raffle and drink tickets. Bring checkbook or credit cards for purchasing auction items.
Will there be food? Drinks?
Your table will bring food for your team that fits your theme. Drink tickets will be sold during the evening. Available beverages will include: soft drinks, water, well drinks, domestic beer and wine. Please bring cash for purchasing drink tickets.
Silent Auction and Raffles:
Want to win a free hotel night? How about tickets to a major sporting event? You never know what will be up for grabs! Bring cash for the 60/40 raffle tickets and cash, check or card for the auction items!
How Much FUN is Trivia Night?
Contact Catherine Kingsbury at email@example.com or 281-757-1853
Trivia Night Silent Auction
Part of the Trivia Night experience and a major part of fundraising is the Silent Auction. The BBA is actively looking for donations for the 2018 Trivia Night Silent Auction. We are reaching out to individuals, business and community leaders to donate either time, services, or funds to our Trivia Night Silent Auction.
ITEMS AVAILABLE FOR THE 2018 TRIVIA NIGHT SILENT AUCTION:
- Chicago Bulls Experience (4 tickets and fan gear for a regular season Chicago Bulls game)
- Craft/rare beers collection
- NCHS Spirit Wear basket
- T-shirt quilt (made from your T-shirts)
- 33 King Branding and Bling Custom Apparel
- Payson Hadley Gift basket
- Ella Designs Jewelry
- Naperville Gymnastics Club Party Pkg
- Organized to Perfection
- Fitness Inside Out personal training
- Downtown Naperville Alliance – gift certificate?
- Lunch for up to 4 Naperville Mayor Steve Chirico
- Page for a day, Senator Mike Connelly
- Creations by Stems Floral certificate
- Dr. Thomas Piazza Teeth Whitening $600 value
- Zeda Nails and Spa gift certificate
- NCHS bands guest conductor experience
- Kane County County Cougars tickets
- Rep. Grant Wehrli page for a day
- Naperville Jaycees – Last Fling Sponsor’s Area pass for 4
- MYSTERY CASH BOXES!
- Chicago Bears Drumline experience (high reserve)
So most anything you might be able to contribute to this cause can benefit the NCHS Bands programs for years to come. If you are able to provide or know someone who might be able to provide a (tax-deductible Silent Auction donation of either a service or product, please contact Catherine Kingsbury at firstname.lastname@example.org or 281-757-1853. A limited number of Sponsorship opportunities are available.