Handy Reminder Page for ALL 2019 Marching Redhawks
(Students and Parents)
2018 Marching Redhawks season video – thank you to Steve Pohovey!
Upcoming 2019 Dates and Volunteer Opportunities (please share this page!)
- Please turn in marching band contracts and registration fee by 3/19/19 to NCHS Band Office (drop off or mail) (link to form)
- Please do not deliver contracts and checks to your junior high school band director
- All future freshman-junior Marching Redhawks and new high school students welcome and encouraged to sign up!!! Ask a friend!
- All instrument sections, color guard (dancers, flags, rifles, sabres, baton, etc) invited to join the 2019 Marching Redhawks!
- Link to general marching band and fall color guard information
- Link to volunteering and parent ambassadors presentation
- Please fill out the form at https://tinyurl.com/volunteerinterest19 to volunteer for the fall 2019 season. Many volunteer opportunities to fit any time schedule. Don’t forget about NCHS Marching Classic on 9/21. We need everyone’s help! As always, thank you for volunteering!
- Remind for Marching Redhawk Parents: Text @nvolunt to 81010
- Questions? email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- We do need truck drivers for the upcoming fall season. We need drivers for 20-22’ box trucks and the truck that pulls the 32’ Marching Redhawks trailer. 3-4 drivers are needed for each competition this season. A CDL is not needed but D203 must approve all drivers. Please contact Mrs P (email@example.com) if interested in being an approved driver. She will need a copy of your valid driver’s license to begin the process. You can email her with the copy of your driver’s license if interested. Thanks to all for considering.