Fall Marching Redhawk Competitions
Volunteers needed as indicated below!
Marching Redhawk Parents – volunteers needed on the following competition dates. Volunteer positions include Bus Chaperones, Pit Crew and Prop Crew. “Band” together with your fellow parents and have fun helping the band! Please sign up using the links below.
Information for each competition and helpful suggestions based on past experiences are also included below as we are able to provide.
- 9/8 Lake Park Lancer Joust
- Results! 2nd in Class 2A Prelims. 6th Place in Finals! Go Marching Redhawks! Thank you to all volunteers!
- 9/15 Victor J Andrew Competition
- VJ Andrew High School – 9001 West 171st St. Tinley Park Il 60487
- Thank you to all volunteers! We still need
- Pit Crew Volunteers (2)
- Props TAP Crew Volunteers (3)
- Please sign up in Charms! Please watch for emails and texts from your crew leads
- Marching Redhawks perform at 3:30 pm
- (Itinerary in link above)
- Class 2A Awards/Results 5:15pm
- Tickets are $12/adult, $6/students, $6/Seniors, $36/Family(4)
- Cash/Credit Card Accepted
- Enjoy Food Truck Selections, both Sweet and Savory!
- PARKING INFORMATION
Victor J. Andrew High School: 9001 W. 171st St., Tinley Park, IL
Christa McAuliffe School: 8944 W. 174th St.
Street Parking: Available in the Surrounding Neighborhood
Shuttle Bus Provided To:
Fernway Park School: 16600 S. 88th Ave.
Virgil I. Grissom School: 17000 S. 80th Ave.
Prairie View School: 8500 175th St.
Millennium School: 17830 S. 84th Ave.
- Bring: Cash for tickets/concessions/air grams, stadium seats/cushions, jackets and blankets , bug spray, water, enthusiasm for Marching Redhawks, cameras (have not seen video policy).
- VJA Invitational Facebook page
- ILMarching Page
- 9/21, 22: Marching Classic
- PLEASE SIGN UP TO HELP SOON!!! NCHS Bands and BBA’s largest annual fundraiser!