European Bands Rehearsals and Music
It is time to start rehearsing for our exciting European Trip! In this email you will find friendly music for: Concert, Jazz, and Full Symphonic Orchestra. This is going to be an exceptional experience for our music program! A lot of you in the band will be playing in three groups! We were aware of this in planning and have picked music to showcase you! It will be exciting to have members from all of our groups represented in our European Ensembles! Mr. Estes, Mrs. Reynolds, and I look forward to conducting for you and performing with you!
Here is a copy of the REHEARSAL SCHEDULE: Concert Band, Jazz Band, and Full Symphonic Orchestra)
Here is a copy of the CONCERT BAND music
Here is a copy of the JAZZ BAND music
Here is a copy of the FULL SYMPHONIC ORCHESTRA music
ALL BAND and JAZZ STUDENTS ARE IN THE FULL SYMPHONIC ORCHESTRA
European Parent-Student Information
UPCOMING PARENT MEETINGS AND SEND-OFF CONCERT
- 2/9/19 12:30 pm: Parent Meeting @NCHS Band Room (83)
- 3/16/19: Farewell Concert, time and place TBA
Dear Redhawk and Parent Travelers,
Please take a moment and sign up for YOUR roommate on our Europe trip.
European Trip Overview
Dear Redhawk Band Families,
The NCHS Bands is proud to announce our European travel and performances in Vienna, & Prague. We will be taking three ensembles: a Concert Band, a Jazz Band, and one Full Symphonic Orchestra! We are combining with our Orchestra Program and Director Mrs. Reynolds for an exceptional, and experience for our instrumental music students and families!
You will need the following items to be able to create your IPS Account.
An active Credit /Debit/Reloadable Prepaid Card endorsed by Visa, MasterCard or Discover.
An active email account.
Your Trip ID.
Go to ips.bobrogerstravel.com to begin the registration process.
If you are new user to the IPS system, please enter in Trip ID #: IL003600046 to register.
If you are a returning user, please enter in your E-mail and password to register.
STEP 2: Complete the next sections. You will need your passport and payment (credit card) information.
The August 13 Europe Trip Presentation can be accessed as a Powerpoint or Slide Presentation
Here is a brief overview of the voluntary trip March 20-27, 2019
• Organization and promotion of three (3) performances –Vienna, & Prague
• NCHS Concert Band, NCHS FULL Symphonic Orchestra, and a NCHS Jazz Band
• Roundtrip coach transportation Naperville Central to O’Hare Intl Airport
• Roundtrip Trans-Atlantic Air on a scheduled IATA carrier
• Transportation by deluxe motor coaches
• Double occupancy at 4 star hotels for sixnights
• Breakfast daily at the hotel (except your day of arrival in Austria)
• Six (6) dinners at local restaurants or hotels (beverages not included)
• Tour of Vienna with a Professional English-speaking guide including entrance fees, entrance into the Schoenbrunn Palace, House of Music and Mozart’s House
• Tour of Melk and its Abbey with a Professional English-speaking guide including entrance
• A 90 minute cruise on the Danube River
• Tour of Cesky Krumlov with a Professional English-speaking guide
• Guided city tour of Prague
• Visit to the Dvorak Museum and Jewish Quarter
• Bi-lingual Tour managers throughout – one per motor coach
• Board, lodging and gratuities for coach drivers, and tour managers
• Individual Payment System (online automated credit card payment system for individuals)
• All trip planning arrangements and detailed itinerary
• Bob Rogers Travel Video Souvenir + Tracking/Messaging App – Take pictures throughout your trip and upload or share them via BRT’s mobile app. After your trip a souvenir video will be created, and each traveler will receive a DVD copy. The app also features GPS Map Tracking of trip participants via registered passenger lists & Message Center for one way group announcements.
• Redhawk Travel Tour Manual
• Insurance Coverage
• $200,000 Consumer Protection Plan
EVERY student in the Band Program is eligible to go on this trip! Parents, are you looking to attend? There will be information on how you can join in on this exceptional experience as well.
On behalf of our exceptional team leaders Mr. Estes, Mrs. Reynolds, Mrs. Padmanabhan, myself, Let’s get those Passports Ready!