2017-18 NCHS Bands and Spirits Senior Recognition Events
Fall 2017 – Marching Redhawks
We have a great committee planning and working on our two Marching Redhawk senior recognition events. You can find details and links below. We need help from senior parents and guardians with:
- To cover the costs of the gifts (t-shirts and swag given on 9/8), paper products, decorations and photo printing we are requesting $20 for each senior. Please send cash or checks with your student in an envelope marked “Senior Recognition $” and drop in the white dropbox outside of the band room (to the right of the outer band doors). Checks should be made out to NCHS BBA. Please send in ASAP. Thank you!
- 10/4/17 Senior Breakfast- Please save the date!
- The traditional breakfast for the Senior Marching Redhawks will be held on 10/4 before school (late arrival Wednesday). Stephanie and Jeff Bryk have graciously volunteered to host the event at their home.
- Parents: we are requesting donations of breakfast foods, beverages, tables, and chairs. You can sign up here. Information was recently emailed that you can find here.
- Seniors: We hope that all 32 of you will be able to attend! RSVP in Charms by going to the October 4 on the calendar and click on the RSVP link or email email@example.com
- Please wear your red senior marching band t-shirt that you received at dinner on Senior Night for a special picture!
(The breakfast is for the seniors only. A few parents will be volunteering. Thank you for understanding. If you need help to arrange a ride for your senior to NCHS please let us know)
Links to Chuck Koch’s Photos